If you are feeling unwell or have COVID symptoms then PLEASE DO NOT come to our event, rest up until you are well again.
Enter our event and have fun 'Bring the House Down' stylee!!
Q: Can I return my ticket?
A: Please note that all tickets are non refundable, however, you can re-sell your ticket via our re-sell ticketing partners Tixel.
Q: Can I resell my ticket?
A: We are working with Tixel who provide a safe and easy place for you to sell your ticket to another fan.
To sell your ticket please go to Sell tickets on Tixel | Tixel and follow the prompts.
If you have already found a buyer for your ticket but want to complete the transaction safely, you can create a private sale by selecting the ‘make my listing private’ option at the final step.
Q: I have not received my e-ticket?
A: Please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org so we can resolve this issue for you.
DO NOT BUY TICKETS FROM PEOPLE YOU DO NOT KNOW AND THEREFORE CAN’T TRUST. There are sharks out there ready to con you out of your money. Please, please, please do not hand over or send money to people posting on Facebook or any other social media forum saying they have tickets. Only get tickets from our official ticket outlets.
This event is being held at the Players Lounge, Billericay, Essex which does have suitable disabled access. If any assistant is required please email us ahead of the event at: email@example.com in order that you can provide the following:
1. Send your proof of disability document (photo/scan by email) which can include current Disabled Living Allowance document, PIP or equivalent.
2. We would then discuss your requirements and provide with you some form of assistance on the day.
You must bring with you a form of ID, either a Driving licence or passport as our security team may ask you to prove your ID and age.
Rights of admittance reserved. This event is for over 18s only.
Anyone judged to be looking under 21 will be asked to produce photo ID. The only accepted forms of photo ID are a valid, in date, passport, driving licence or Home Office approved proof of age card that clearly displays the pass hologram. Full details are available here
Please do not come without your valid photo ID if you feel you could look under 18, as you may be turned away if you cannot prove your age.
The event running times are 6pm – 1am. Music starts at 6pm.
For security reasons, all Bring the House down ticket holders will be subject to searches at entry to the event. Please be patient if there are queues, and please cooperate with any security requests and all searches.
We have put in place all necessary measures to maximise public safety, working closely with the local authorities. You can also play your part in keeping Bring the House down safe and secure by reading the following text on restrictions and prohibited items.
Restrictions and prohibited items:
In order to facilitate our security team, safety and comfort of all patrons, our security and staff reserve the right in its reasonable discretion to conduct security searches of persons, clothing, bags and all other items on entry and exit and to confiscate items which may cause danger or disruption to the event with no refunds (please note that we are not responsible for any prohibited items or other items that we deem inappropriate or unsafe that are confiscated).
– Anything illegal or offensive.
– Food & drink. There are a variety of licensed bars and catering open throughout the event.
– Illegal Substances and New Psychoactive Substances (Legal Highs) Bring the House down take any drug use very seriously, including the use of nitrous oxide inside or outside the event, and anyone found in possession of drugs may face prosecution, eviction or refused entry.
– NO Glass or aerosols, including bottles. For perfume please consider using a Refillable Travel Perfume Atomiser Spray Bottle, these are available on popular online stores like Amazon.
– Seats and chairs
– Large bags are not allowed to be taken onto the Boat. Small bags are allowed with the dimensions (A4 size) nothing bigger please.
– Umbrellas and parasols.
– Tents and gazebos, tables, BBQs, stoves and gas canisters.
– Banners and flags with sticks/poles.
– Animals, with the exception of assistance dogs, are not permitted at any time within any areas of the site.
– Dangerous or hazardous items such as knives, scissors, flares, fireworks, lighter fuel, aerosols, spray cans, air horns, klaxons or similar, laser pens.
– Chinese lanterns and Fireworks.
– Bicycles, skateboards and scooters.
– Large or professional camera equipment (unless agreed by event organiser)
– Any other items not included in the above list that we consider to be unsafe or pose a risk to public safety and/or security.
– You are allowed to bring prescribed medication on site when accompanied by a doctor’s note or valid medical certificate.
Event Postcode: Players Lounge, Unit 5 Radford Way, Billericay, Essex CM12 0DX.
Nearest train Station is:
located directly opposite the venue.
Last train leaves Billericay Station from London is 00:50hrs
Advanced Taxicall Billericay - 01277 800001
Mayflower Car Services - 01277 623000
Swift Cars - 01277 757575
There is parking in the area but this will be metered parking at a cost.